Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi people! I´m Cristobal Lagos and I´m 19 years old. I live in Santiago of Chile, I´m living with my parents and three sisters.

Things of my live: I´m a Rastaman rather a Nattydread (follower of Selassie I, creator of the Rasta!), I love the reggae music; specially Los Cafres an argentian group and obviously the great Bob Marley.

I study medicine veterinary, this is my first year in the University and has been incredible!!!, I love the animals, with them i´m happy. In my home i have: two dogs =) Canela and Clavito de olor.... six chickens.... a rabbit called Vainilla and finally a cuyi called Pimenton.

I created this blog for my English class and also I´m interested know how thinks my classmates =)


Love,Peace and Respect!= Rastafari!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cris!!! hey!, change the fonts, or miss will see nothing! (maybe my pc is bad again :S) well, just in case...

    Your blog have all the flow jojojo, the style and all that...

    Well, maybe i know you a little better, because we used to be together at the beggining of the year do you remember? (nothing bad obviously jajaja)...

    i really like your picture... And your dreadlocks ajajajajaja...see you later...
    have you study for zoo?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i see a lot!
    nice music!
    i see you
    ;)

    singing dont worry...(8)

    ReplyDelete